Sunday, May 27, 2007

Here is the family at Mom's birthday party. Starting at the bottom left- My son-in-law Mark with Faith, their foster child, and Elisabeth, our daughter beside him- Nathan our foster grand-son on Elisabeth's lap. Nanna, with the quilt made by Elisabeth, Greg, our nephew, and my brother Jack's son, and with his daughter Emma on his lap. Behind Elisabeth is me and beside me is my niece, Meegan. Next to mom is Elicia, Greg's wife. Roger is behind Mark and then my sister in law, Eudora and behind her my brother, Jack. Next to Jack is his daughter Meredith and behind her her husband Warren. Then next to Meredith is Alison, Steve' wife and next to Steve is Amy. Dave our nephew is beside his wife Amy. Dave is Cork and Judy's son. Then my sister in law Judy and beside her my brother Cork. So that is the Hannah Crew. Missing- our son, Philip and his wife Amber who live in California. Also, missing is our daughter Esther and her husband who live in Honduras.


Heather, Jack and Cork- mom's three kids!!!













My two foster grand-children, Nathan and Faith














Nanna with baby Emma and mom, Elicia looking on!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home