Saturday, September 30, 2006

I am inspired to get my blog going again. I hadn't done anything on it for about a year. Why have I started again, two main reasons-
1. Elisabeth and Esther have inspired me since they have great blogs. ( Esther, you need to get going again)
2. Steve says I need to blog instead of spamming people with my family photos.

This photo is inMark and Elisabeth's yard. This is the first time that we met our foster grand-child. He is sure a happy little guy. And of course we love being with our Hailey anytime we can.

Isn't this a sweet photo of our precious Hailey!
This is an oprey on her nest. We see osprey diving for fish in front of the cottage. They make quite a noise hitting the water.
This is a large mouth bass caught by Roger just around the corner from the front of the cottage. Isn't it always the way, the people that don't like to fish, catch the biggest fish. Anyways, Roger now has the record for the biggest fish beating out Elisabeth. But she is determined to beat the record next summer! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what cool pics where are you from, i'm from Trenton

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home